Debris Removal Update January 21- 23, 2017
Debris Operations were suspended due to the weather and wet conditions on January 22-23, 2017. Conditions permitting operations will resume on January 24, 2017.
Below is the 1/21/2017 summary of Beaufort County debris removal and hazardous tree removal operations:
Vegetative and C&D Debris Removal Operation:
- Total: 57 loads / 3,097 Cubic Yards (*Including 0 loads / 0 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
- Vegetative/Wood – 3,097 CY (*Including 0 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
- Construction & Demolition – 0 CY(*Including 0 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
- Uprooted Stumps – 0 CY (*Including 0 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
LHS Hazardous Tree Removal Operation:
- 40 total tickets issued (*Including 0 total from Daufuskie Island)
- Hazardous Limbs – 39 (*Including 0 from Daufuskie Island)
- Hazardous Trees – 1 (*Including 0 from Daufuskie Island)
*Please note – Stump totals on the LHS Status Report are indicative of completely uprooted stumps collected on a cubic yardage basis and not stump extractions. There were 0 completely uprooted stumps (0 CY) collected today.
Attached to this email are the PDF reports for Unit Rate and Load tickets in order to document field operation and daily/cumulative totals. Please note all figures are pending final reconciliation with the contractor.