Debris Removal Update January 20, 2017
Below is the 1/20/2017 summary of Beaufort County debris removal and hazardous tree removal operations:
Vegetative and C&D Debris Removal Operation:
- Total: 196 loads / 10,444 Cubic Yards (*Including 99 loads / 5047.15 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
- Vegetative/Wood – 10,444 CY (*Including 5047.15 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
- Construction & Demolition – 0 CY(*Including 0 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
- Uprooted Stumps – 22 CY (*Including 0 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
LHS Hazardous Tree Removal Operation:
- 0 total tickets issued (*Including 0 total from Daufuskie Island)
- Hazardous Limbs – 0 (*Including 0 from Daufuskie Island)
- Hazardous Trees – 0 (*Including 0 from Daufuskie Island)
*Please note – Stump totals on the LHS Status Report are indicative of completely uprooted stumps collected on a cubic yardage basis and not stump extractions. There were 9 completely uprooted stumps (22 CY) collected today.
Attached are the PDF reports for Unit Rate and Load tickets in order to document field operation and daily/cumulative totals. Please note all figures are pending final reconciliation with the contractor.