Debris Removal Update January 18, 2017
Below is the 1/18/2017 summary of Beaufort County debris removal and hazardous tree removal operations:
Vegetative and C&D Debris Removal Operation:
- Total: 243 loads / 12,592 Cubic Yards (*Including 114 loads / 5761.45 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
- Vegetative/Wood – 12,592 CY (*Including 5761.45 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
- Construction & Demolition – 0 CY(*Including 0 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
- Uprooted Stumps – 0 CY (*Including 0 CYD from Daufuskie Island)
LHS Hazardous Tree Removal Operation:
- 51 total tickets issued (*Including 0 total from Daufuskie Island)
- Hazardous Limbs – 49 (*Including 0 from Daufuskie Island)
- Hazardous Trees – 2 (*Including 0 from Daufuskie Island)
*Please note – Stump totals on the LHS Status Report are indicative of completely uprooted stumps collected on a cubic yardage basis and not stump extractions. There were 0 completely uprooted stumps (0 CY) collected today.
Attached are the PDF reports for Unit Rate and Load tickets in order to document field operation and daily/cumulative totals. Please note all figures are pending final reconciliation with the contractor.